- brand of France
- distinctive two-tone high quality design
- 4 modes:
- Pram-walker with height adjustable seat (for rider from 12 months old)
- walker with height adjustable seat (for rider from 15 months old)
- 3 wheel scooter
- 3 wheel scooter with extended handle bar
- tilt-to-steer system develops child's confidence in lateral balance
- for ages 3 to max rider weight 50 kg
- lockable steering to assist child's learning
- adjustable handle bar height: 67.5cm to 77.5cm
- lower deck height than other 3-wheel scooters in the market: more stability
- durable plastic deck
- tear-proof handle grips
Scooter age guide
- Wheels: 121mm front / 80mm rear high rebound PU
- Bearings: ABEC5
- max rider weight:
- 20kg in walker mode
- 50 kg in 3 wheel scooter mode: Scooter, Balance bike, Push bike(guided by another person)
Steering lock button on front of deck (safe and simple handling) for steering locking system to make learning easier.
Adjustable and practical
Height adjustable T-BAR handlebar which can be adjusted to 3 height positions as the child grows.
X-CROSS deck design, strengthens the deck structure and improves directional turning performance to the T-BAR handlebar.
Low deck for better stability which improves the child’s performance. Less tiredness means longer riding times.
Ergonomics of the handles
Handlebar grips made from durable, dual-injection material, for better comfort and more resistance.
Safety and life span
Long and covered rear brake which allows better braking performance while preserving the back wheel.
The directional pivots (supports on the front wheels) are mounted on ball bearings for easier assisted steering.
Quality of equipment
2 x 121mm front wheels, and 1 x 80mm rear wheel in transparent HQ (high quality) and HR (high rebound) PU (polyurethane), with nylon cores, rolling on high quality ABEC 5 608ZZ bearings.
Monochromatic with 2 finishing tones (matte or translucent).
Design and identity
Revolutionary, stylish and smooth.
Share this post