Join the Inlinex Team
Inlinex is actively looking for fun and energetic people to join our team. If you wish to work in a dynamic environment to build a fulfilling career, Inlinex is the place to work! These are the current positions needed:
Full-Time Inline Skate Instructor (x3):
- This is a 5.5 Day Work Week Job (Weekends compulsory)
- Must be able to inline skate well, having an ICP or NCAP Technical (Inline Skating) certification will be an advantage
- Must attend an in-house training and assessment followed by an Inline Skating Certification for those without one
- Must own a pair of skates, a set of gear and a skating helmet
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must possess quick problem-solving skill and trouble-shoot when a problem arises
- Must be committed and determined to help kids and adults learn the proper inline skating technique
- Starting pay of $1600.00 (w/o cert), $1700 (w/cert)
- Commission will be included on top of basic pay
- Medical benefits and remunerations
- 14-day annual leave
- 14-day paid medical leave
- CPF contribution
- AWS Scheme
- Performance Bonus Scheme
Send in your application today!
Email a photo of yourself and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6858 2887.
Only selected candidates will be notified.