Ang Mo Kio Indoor Skate Camp
At the camp, kids will learn the correct standing postures and safety aspect of the sport before moving on to striding, stopping and turning on a pair of skates.
3 Ang Mo Kio St 62 #02-13 Singapore 569139 (LINK @ AMK)
9- 13 SEPT 2019
10.00 – 11.00am
12.00 - 1.00pm
2.00 - 3.00pm
5.00 - 6.00PM
COST PER STUDENT
NO. OF LESSONS
5 (consecutive weekdays)
60 minutes per lesson
Why Sign up for this crash course?
- Lowest price in the market
- 1 instructor to 5 students – each child gets a lot more attention compared to other schools
- No need to commit to a longterm skate package
- Experienced, young and energetic coaches to aid your child’s learning
- Keep your child occupied with a fun activity during the Holidays
- Kids will enjoy learning intensively in a group on how to move and stop on a pair of skates
- Results guaranteed (otherwise we will redo the course, on a weekend at the same location until he/she learns to move and stop, absolutely free!)
Terms and conditions:
- Kids must be between the ages of 5 to 11 years old
- Skates will be provided.
- Helmets and gear will be provided but it may not fit perfectly
- Helmet, wrist, elbow and knee pads must be worn at all times during the lesson
- There will be strictly no make up lessons
- Inlinex Pte Ltd reserves the rights to amend and/or add to the terms and conditions.