Giro Vanquish MIPS Helmet
Shape the wind
The Vanquish™MIPS® is the pinnacle of high-performance road cycling helmets, featuring the innovative TransformAir design that actively streamlines airflow to reduce drag. Inside the Vanquish is an EPS liner with progressive layering, and our renowned RocLoc® Air system seamlessly integrated with MIPS Technology to enhance comfort and cooling power while providing an additional measure of protection. So whether you’re hammering off the front, smashing an Ironman course, or laying down maximum wattage in the dash to the finish line, the Vanquish shapes the wind to work for you.
SEE MORE ROAD HELMET HERE
WEIGHT 305g (W/O Shield Medium) FEATURES
EPS liner with progressive layering
Integrated MIPS® Technology
Magnetic Vivid™shield by Zeiss®
Stealth shield dock
CONSTRUCTION In-mold construction with progressive layering
Four-piece polycarbonate interlocking Hardbody™shell
FIT SYSTEM Roc Loc® Air MIPS VENTILATION Wind Tunnel™ventilation
- TransformAir Technology An aerodynamic “cliff” tricks the air by reducing drag and providing the aerodynamic efficiency of a full teardrop helmet, in a profile that is more comfortable and versatile in a variety of head angles.
- Roc Loc Air MIPS An innovative combination of the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) and Giro’s proprietary Roc Loc® Air fit system that makes the Vanquish™better ventilated, supremely comfortable, and more protective in certain impacts.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation Wind Tunnel™ventilation allows air to flow smoothly across the top of the rider’s head to deliver optimum cooling around the entire helmet, and works to reduce aerodynamic drag.
- Vivid Shield - Optics by Zeiss This shield makes the Vanquish™even faster by streamlining airflow, and features an all new roadtuned Vivid™lens that increases contrast and definition while keeping colors true-to-life.
- Progressive Layering A multi-density foam construction saves weight and allows the Vanquish™to help manage a wide range of impact energies.
- Four Polycarbonate Hardbodies These hardbodies make the helmet lighter, more aerodynamically efficient and more durable.
- Aerodynamic Webbing System Giro’s proprietary Tri-Glides allow the helmet’s Featherweight webbing to lie flat against your face, increasing comfort and reducing aerodynamic drag.
- Eyewear Grippers Integrated eyewear grippers provide easy and secure sunglass storage when you want to see the world with your own two eyes.