Rollerblade 2021 Macroblade 110 3WD Skates
Macroblade 110 3WD is designed for experienced male skaters and racers. Higher boot cuff design for superior lateral support paired with a 3x110 set-up creates greater velocity for intermediate to advanced levels; brake is standard. 110mm Supreme wheels with SG9 bearings, high-quality knit uppers and a secure buckle/strap secure closure system with speed lacing make this an easy choice for serious skating with a full height boot.
• 3 WHEEL DRIVE (3WD) HIGH PERFORMANCE - Increased lateral support for faster skating and enhanced stability while training
• FLEX & LATERAL SUPPORT - Higher cuff provides added security for balance and secure foot hold
• ATHLETIC SHOE KNIT UPPER - Higher-comfort liner with breathability and added padding in the tongue/ankle areas; aluminum buckle, power strap and speed-lace closure
• 3WD TWINBLADE ALUMINUM FRAME - Superior 290mm/11.4” frame with lower-profile design for increased speed and maneuverability
• ROLLERBLADE SUPREME WHEELS - 110mm/85A wheels and SG9 bearings reduce wear and maximize speed
SEE MORE FITNESS SKATES HERE
UPPER/SHELL MACROBLADE, KNIT UPPER WHEELS SUPREME 3X110mm / 85A BEARINGS Rollerblade SG9 Sealed Bearings FRAME TWINBLADE ALUMINUM 3WD (max 3x110mm), 11.4" LINER HIGH PERFORMANCE LINER, TRAINING FOOTBED CLOSURE ALUMINIUM CUFF BUCKLE, 45° STRAP, LACES WITH LACE LOCK
Model Cut: Normal - Suitable for all Feet
Fitting for COMFORT: Buy Exact Size
Fitting for PERFORMANCE: Buy 1/2 size down
How it's supposed to feel when you first wear it: Wrapping with slight discomfort. It will soften and expand after 6-8 hours. Toes must be touching or reaching the end.
How it's not supposed to feel when you first wear it: Toes curling up or toes able to move around freely. Heel must not lift in the skates after tightening.
Soft Boot: Every Full Size has a unique Boot. Half Sizes Share the same Boot E.g. A size 8 shares the same boot as a size 8.5
Insoles : Thinner Insoles are used between full sizes to create "half a size more space." e.g. A size 8 becomes a size 8.5 with a thinner insole.