Rollerblade 2021 Macroblade 110 3WD Women Skates
Macroblade 110 3WD is designed for experienced female skaters and racers. Higher boot cuff design for superior lateral support paired with a 3x110 set-up creates greater velocity for intermediate to advanced levels; brake is standard. 110mm Supreme wheels with SG9 bearings, high-quality knit uppers and a secure buckle/strap secure closure system with speed lacing make this an easy choice for serious skating with a full height boot.
• 3 WHEEL DRIVE (3WD) HIGH PERFORMANCE - Increased lateral support for faster skating and enhanced stability while training
• FLEX & LATERAL SUPPORT - Higher cuff provides added security for balance and secure foot hold
• ATHLETIC SHOE KNIT UPPER - Higher-comfort liner with breathability and added padding in the tongue/ankle areas; aluminum buckle, power strap and speed-lace closure
• 3WD TWINBLADE ALUMINUM FRAME - Superior 290mm/11.4” frame with lower-profile design for increased speed and maneuverability
• ROLLERBLADE SUPREME WHEELS - 110mm/85A wheels and SG9 bearings reduce wear and maximize speed
Skates are easier to roll and better for those who have experience in skating. The wheels are usually harder to reduce grip and increase roll time. Balls in the bearings are rounder for a smoother and increased speed. Fitness skates are recommended for those who want a comfortable and easy to use pair of skates. Fitness skates are soft boots with medium length frame for a balance of stability, agility and speed. It comes with plastic frame (for user weight <70kg) or aluminium frame (for user weight >70kg) Stable set up means the frame is longer. This allows more balance as your feet is centered between the front wheel and rear wheel. Skaters who go longer distance should use this set up as it provides better stability at high speed.
SEE MORE FITNESS SKATES HERE
UPPER/SHELL MACROBLADE, KNIT UPPER WHEELS SUPREME 3X110mm / 85A BEARINGS Rollerblade SG9 Sealed Bearings FRAME TWINBLADE ALUMINUM 3WD (max 3x110mm), 11.4" LINER HIGH PERFORMANCE LINER, TRAINING FOOTBED CLOSURE ALUMINIUM CUFF BUCKLE, 45° STRAP, LACES WITH LACE LOCK
Model Cut: Normal - Suitable for all Feet
Fitting for COMFORT: Buy Exact Size
Fitting for PERFORMANCE: Buy 1/2 size down
How it's supposed to feel when you first wear it: Wrapping with slight discomfort. It will soften and expand after 6-8 hours. Toes must be touching or reaching the end.
How it's not supposed to feel when you first wear it: Toes curling up or toes able to move around freely. Heel must not lift in the skates after tightening.
Soft Boot: Every Full Size has a unique Boot. Half Sizes Share the same Boot E.g. A size 8 shares the same boot as a size 8.5
Insoles : Thinner Insoles are used between full sizes to create "half a size more space." e.g. A size 8 becomes a size 8.5 with a thinner insole.