Rollerblade Hydrogen Pro Wheels
Hydrogen Pro wheels raise the bar for what race wheels can do by providing new levels of grip, wear and roll speed. They are made in the USA and use an exclusive dual pour formula to ensure peak performance. The dual pour consists of two layers of urethane. The outer ring is harder and enhances the rolling properties with longer wear. The inner ring is softer and acts as Flex Band to add comfort and elevate traction when pushing off. The cores are specifically designed to bond with the dual pour urethanes to enable higher rebound. Hydrogen Pro wheels are the ultimate wheels for those who want to truly experience a race wheel. Comes in two hardnesses; XX-Firm (blue printing -provide extra speed) X-Firm (green printing - provide extra grip).
- XX-FIRM (EXTRA SPEED) AND X-FIRM (EXTRA GRIP) WHEELS ARE MEASURED in mm (height size) and A (durometer/hardness). Hydrogen Pro Wheels are different due to their dual pour technology and come in 2 different hardnesses and sizes.
- 125mm EXCLUSIVE DUAL POUR FORMULA with incredible resilience, roll and rebound. Inner ring is softer for flex, the outer ring is firmer for speed.
- THE ULTIMATE MARATHON WHEEL with an exclusive 12 spoked core which properly supports the urethanes for increased handling, vibration absorption and an extreme roll for open road races.
- MAXIMUM GRIP, WEAR AND VIBRATION REDUCTON come from the proprietary urethane formula and inner T-ring shaped design.
- MADE IN THE USA, 6 WHEELS PER SET (bearings and spacers not included)
- Size: 125mm, 110mm, 100mm
- Hub: 608
- 6 per pack (125mm) ; 8 per pack (100 & 110mm)