Most common are plastic frames, aluminium frames and extruded aluminium frames. Lets now decide which frame is best for you.
- More rigid. Allowing better power transfer from boot to wheels.
- More durable. Metal will not bend as much under pressure and weight
Extruded Aluminium Frame
- Extruded Frame is a reinforced one piece frame increasing rigidness for an even more powerful skate experience
- Highly customizable
- Plastic bends more, thus under weight, it keeps the user lower to the ground
- Easier to control since the power transfer is lower
Below is a generic chart to help you decide base on the user's characteristics:
Share this post