No matter how good our products are, there will definitely be some that will slip through the crack during the manufacturing process. In the rare case that you are the one, we have you covered.
What We Cover
- One to one exchange if manufacture defect found on unused product
- Free parts replacement if manufacture defect discovered after using product
- Manufacture defects are unintended deformities of the product due to production faults. Any type of manufacture defect will be immediately covered under our Warranty Policy without any question.
- However, we may need some time to determine if the defect is due to manufacturing or other reasons.
- There may be instances where we need to check with the brand manufacturer for further instructions.
- Warranty claims are easiest to handle when the product is unused. So be sure to check thoroughly before using it outdoors.
What is Not Covered
- Please visit here to see most common issue that is not claimable.
- Product is determined to be damaged due to wear and tear or negligence
- Continued use of product even after discovering the defect
- Extremely small and inconspicuous scratch or marking caused by product handling processes like packing and shipping
- Product is within the manufacturing tolerance to function for it's intended use
- Failure of Functions that were not marketed on the product
- Failure of Functions outside of its intended use
- Products that are not purchased from Inlinex.
- Products that has expired warranty
- Product warranty period can be found under Buying Info on the product page.
How to Claim Warranty
- Always keep the receipt or order confirmation with you. Should you lose it, simply WhatsApp us (bottom left) and provide us your name and contact number to retrieve it. We will always keep the sale record for at least 2 years.
- WhatsApp us the defects
- We will resolve the issue as quickly as possible
Here comes the tricky part. In the event that your product is deemed not covered and you think we are wrong, just drop us a WhatsApp (button at bottom left). We assure you that we will work together to resolve the issue amiably. We have so far achieved close to 100% of acceptable service recovery. So don't worry!