Henderson Indoor Skate Camp
At the camp, kids will learn the correct standing postures and safety aspect of the sport before moving on to striding, stopping and turning on a pair of skates.
201 Henderson Road #07-05 Singapore 159545
19 - 23 Nov 2018
26 - 30 Nov 2018
3 - 7 Dec 2018
10 - 14 Dec 2018
17 - 21 Dec 2018
11.00 – 12.00pm
2.30 - 3.30pm
6.30 - 7.30pm
COST PER STUDENT
NO. OF LESSONS
5 (consecutive weekdays)
60 minutes per lesson
Why Sign up for this crash course?
- Lowest price in the market
- 1 instructor to 5 students – each child gets a lot more attention compared to other schools
- No need to commit to a longterm skate package
- Experienced, young and energetic coaches to aid your child’s learning
- Keep your child occupied with a fun activity during the Holidays
- Kids will enjoy learning intensively in a group on how to move and stop on a pair of skates
- Results guaranteed (otherwise we will redo the course, on a weekend at the same location until he/she learns to move and stop, absolutely free!)
Terms and conditions:
- Kids must be between the ages of 5 to 11 years old
- Skates will be provided.
- Helmets and gear will be provided but it may not fit perfectly
- Helmet, wrist, elbow and knee pads must be worn at all times during the lesson
- There will be strictly no make up lessons
- Inlinex Pte Ltd reserves the rights to amend and/or add to the terms and conditions.