Skating Camps is always a good way to improve your skating strategy and performance in a short period. This also allows your child to learn a new skill and make full use of their energy during the school holidays.
At Skate camp, the instructors can have ample time to correct the skater's posture and safety including how to stop and go confidently. Most skate lesson restrains the learning experience for the student because so much can only be learnt in one session. However the skate camp provides students with enough time to correct and further improve themselves with the guide of their instructors.
Additionally since skate camps normally cater to groups of young children, these young learners would adapt better to the instructors and learn in an environmentally-friendly environment as well as making new friends.
SKATE CAMPS COMING UP
A five day inline skating course for beginners, covering all the essentials you'll need to find your skating feet.
Kids aged: 4 - 11 years old
The sessions last 1.5 hours each. Session slots are in the morning, afternoon and evening daily through out the entire skate camp.
|Where||Our Bukit Timah indoor skating rink and retail space. It's fully air-conditioned, keeping everyone comfy and fresh during lessons, rain or shine.|
WHY SIGN UP FOR THIS CRASH COURSE?
- Lowest price in the market
- 1 instructor to 5 students – each child gets a lot more attention compared to other schools
- No need to commit to a long-term skate package
- Experienced, young and energetic coaches to aid your child’s learning
- Keep your child occupied with a fun activity during the Holidays
- Kids will enjoy learning intensively in a group on how to move and stop on a pair of skates
- Results guaranteed (otherwise we will redo the course, on a weekend at the same location until he/she learns to move and stop, absolutely free!)